Project Management 101
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
1 Front Street East
8 am - 4 pm
Breakfast: 7:30 am
Do you want an edge on the project world in your workplace? Workplaces are increasingly ‘projectized’. You are now expected to regularly work on project teams. Discover how this workshop can work for you!
Through a case study and interactive activities, this workshop will provide you with:
- Project management overview and common reasons for project failures to avoid
- Basic project management skills for project managers and other team members
- How to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close projects
- How to charter and plan projects using work breakdown structures
- An understanding of project scope, time, stakeholder, and risk management
Facilitated by Michele J. Jones, PMP
A bit about Michele:
- 30 years Canadian Project Management experience
- On Sheridan School of Business’ Project Management Division Advisory Board in Ontario
- Contributes to a project management profession core text - PMBOK® Guide Fourth Edition
- Developed and has taught PMP® Prep courses over 6 years mentoring hundreds of individuals to their Project Management Professional certifications
Her company is a Registered Education Provider for Project Management Institute.
Register online at: https://www.regonline.ca/projectmanagement011112
CLMA Members $249
Download the flyer.
Project-based organizations are leaner and more effective than traditional matrix companies contributing to the rise of project-oriented organizational models in recent years.” – Project Management Institute